|Here, hopefully, we can answer your most frequently asked Questions.
Please feel free to email and ask stupid questions
• What time do you open?
• Doors open at 8.00 PM
• What time does it start?
• Acts are on stage at around 9.00PM (do arrive before)
• How much is it?
• Currently only £12.50 plus also FREE membership (condition of entry)
• Is there a bar?
• Of course there's a bl**dy bar! Comedy without Alcohol? are you mental - wine & beer aplenty
• What time is the bar open to?
• The bar is open till at least 11:00 and after then discretion of bar staff - closed during acts.
• Do I need to get there early to get a good seat?
• Yes! the good seats sometimes go very quickly! By about 8.30 - you may have to sit at the front!
but you may like sitting at the front - you mentalist (unless you have reserved your own table)
• Can I reserve tickets?
• Yes you can! Email the links on this site or call 0208 466 0558. Stating your name and the number of your party. Seating for 3 or less is on a 1st come 1st served basis and tickets are held till 15 minutes before sowtime
• Can I reserve my own table?
If your party is more than 4 and you would like a table of your own, call the above number with card details against the reservation only, and then people pay on the night. No charge for this service!
• Can I reserve seats or is it just tickets?
• If your party is more than 3 you can book your own table sitting together (based on availability). Call Cheryl on 0208 466 0558
•If I reserve a table with my credit card and don't bother to show up will I be charged?
• Yes... As we have to work to set tables accordingly.
It's only happened twice 1) a bunch of teachers - er it's their own money their wasting and a set of 'Rugger Buggers' stayed in the clubroom and got hammered
•Can I get group discount?
• Generally not... as we had something set up but no one availed of it - but you can equire if theres rakes of you I'm sure we can agree something...
• What time does the show finish?
• Depending on sets The Comedy is timed to finish around 11.00 PM the bar is generally open for drinks after. If you need to pre order a Taxi order it for 11:15
• How do I become a member / Do I have to become a member
• Everybody who comes along must become a member. When you arrive you fill out a membership form and become a member. We can let you know when special guests like Micky Flannagan, Alan Carr, Reginald D. Hunter or other V special guests do pre tour previews... we can't publicise them but we can tell our members i.e. YOU. via email
• Is there a disco/Drinks after?
• At the moment we have late license till ... we play some nice music but it's not clear the tables and boogie round the handbags.
• Is there Food available
• At the moment we don't but there are some plans to! There are crisps, peanuts Pringles etc at the bar. Buffet can be brought in by arrangement.
• Are there any rules of the club?
• Yes . The rules are posted or ask a staff member.
THE MAIN ONES ARE:
And be aware you may be asked to leave without refund if you are spoken to but continue
• Turn off your mobile phone during the show. On no account answer a call during the show!
• No Flash photography during the acts
• No continually shouting out random nonsense, or talking to or interfering with the acts
• No talking during the acts (like taking your own sandwiches to a restaurant or going to a brothel and having a W•••)
• Enjoy yourself
• Do we get food and drinks with it or is it just Comedy?
• Yeah right! For £12 50 we can arrange a limo to and from your door Free Drinks all night for you and your mates and then...!! No it's just the comedy silly
SEE YOU THERE